- 7+ years’ experience in mobility development is MUST
- Banking background is MUST
- Proven Leadership and accountability experience is MUST
- Working location: offsite, India, Bangalore
- 7+ years of experience developing web applications using JEE, JDBC, JMS, Spring Framework and Web services (REST & SOAP).
- 3+ years of experience in Micro services using Spring Boot and Java- 8.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Technical Expertise in Spring Framework [Core, Boot, Data, MVC] and Web Services (REST, SOAP) supporting high volume transactions in a Highly Available environment.
- Proficient with tools like Swagger, Tomcat 8, Web sphere, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, IntelliJ IDEA, STS, SonarQube, Checkmarx etc.
- Experience with multi-threading and performance tuning.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Micro Services, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.