- Assist Business analysts in developing, maintaining and supporting operational/live reports, dashboards, and scorecards using Microsoft Power BI
- Minimum 1/1.5 years of Experience in creating dashboards, volume reports, operating summaries, and presentations and graphs.
- SSRS Integration to Power BI.
- Expert Knowledge in SSAS
- Experience in Data Gateway for data refreshing, content Pack Library
- Experience in Managing Embed Codes, Knowledge on Power BI Mobile
- Knowledge on SQL Server 2012 or advanced versions. SQL Server 2016 is most preferable.
- Proficient at data visualization using Power BI and a strong application development
- Implementation of Row Level Security by defining various constraints for each defined ROLE.
- Knowledge on Azure is preferable
- Need to have experience in creating calculated measures and columns with DAX in MS Power BI Desktop.
- Experience in Custom Visuals and Groups usage.
- Expert in publishing reports to app.powerbi.com and setting up the necessary connection details and scheduling.
- Expert knowledge connecting Microsoft Power BI Desktop to various data sources. SQL Server, SSAS
- Expert knowledge using advanced calculations using MS Power BI Desktop (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table)
- Expert creating different visualizations using Slicers, Lines, Pies, Histograms, Maps, Scatter, Bullets, Heat Maps, Tree maps, etc.