- 5+year’s hands-on development experience with MicroStrategy Platform.
- Strong experience building reports and dashboards using MicroStrategy
- Strong experience building mobile applications (for IPhone/iPad) using MicroStrategy
- Strong Reporting and data structure and SQL development experience
- Have a good understanding of data management systems and processes within the ecosystem (source systems, data feeds, reference data management, ETL, Data Warehouses and Marts, data cube design, etc.)
- Experience in developing and tuning queries for ad hoc, canned reporting, and dashboard use, with back end system such as Web Service(XQuery) and RDBMS
- Experience working with end-user to identify their BI needs and directly applying technology as a solution for both tactical and strategic problems.
- Microstrategy Server Administration: Install, configure, manage and execute upgrades of MicroStrategy environment.
- Work with MicroStrategy support to resolve issues requiring vendor assistance
- User Management
- Minor Bug fixes and Enhancements of Microstrategy Reports and Dashboards
- Govern the MicroStrategy environment
- Production Migration of the code from Development to Production Environments
- Microstrategy SDK Code Development and Deployment
- Strong hands on in MicroStrategy Write Back feature to support the OLTP system built in this tool
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong Knowledge of the SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) process is required
- Hand on Experience in Power BI and SSAS (preferred)