- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or another related field;
- Project Management Certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum, Agile framework exposure & relevant Agile project delivery experience is required
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 5+ years IT Experience, including 3+ years demonstrated experience in successful delivery of medium to large scale projects;
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Agile certification & experience will be an added advantage in successful delivery of Agile projects.
- Candidate should have a good hands-on experience on project delivery using Waterfall, Agile & Hybrid model as necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral & written) and ability to deal with different levels of people within the organization,
- Expertise in Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Exposure to Projects Online will be an added advantage.
- IT Project Management
- Agile Project Management / Scrum Master
- Infrastructure and Technology
- Service Management
- IT Quality Assurance
- IT Vendor Management
- Business Process Design
- Risk Management
- Solution Design & Architecture
- Installation and Deployment
- Sourcing & Procurement
- IT Security Management