- 10 or more years of working experience in IT Security, Risk and Governance practices.
- 3+ years of experience working in leadership role IT Security, Risk and Governance
- Evidence of influencing senior stakeholders and dealing with external auditors and regulators
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of process models in ISO and industry standards relating to IT Security, Risk and Governance.
- Good understanding of security and risk management in financial institutions.
- Good experience of enforcing good governance across an outsourced IT resourcing model.
- Strong analytical capabilities and knowledge of related tools and processes.
- Proven ability to handle volume detail and summarise effectively
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of technology: infrastructure; operations, security, development, change/transformation, support, innovation, vendor management etc., and banking related processes especially risk management.
- Should have demonstrable experience of working in the majority of these domains.
- Good understanding of technology processes across a full service IT organization. Should have demonstrable experience in these areas.
- Good understanding of banking-related environments – especially around high availability, data confidentiality, security etc.
- Good understanding of project management to drive the team to deliver to objectives and to oversight the division’s change governance
- Good understanding of technology trends to keep the policies and procedures ahead of the curve
- Good knowledge in different IT process models (ITIL / ISO / COBIT etc.).