- Determine project scope, requirements, benefits, stakeholders and deliverables that support business goals, in collaboration with senior management/ stakeholders and according to PMO standards.
- Ensure that key project management deliverables are understood and planned for during initiation and mobilization phases.
- Establish project management processes and performance standards, communicate the same to internal and external project leads, provide ongoing assurance and regularly monitor / measure project benchmarks/ key performance indicators to ensure that project success criteria and benefits are being achieved.
- Maintain programme and project-level risks, issues, actions and decisions (RAID), support effective mitigation of same, and escalate any high priority concerns to the PMO Lead in a timely fashion.
- Where deemed appropriate by the PMO Lead, assume the role of Project Manager on specific projects.
- Review, in conjunction with the Quality Assurance Manager, Project plans and monitor delivery of contracted IT services executed by external vendor, to ensure that the projects meet the required quality and standards set by the Group.
- Lead knowledge sharing sessions across projects including end of stage lessons learned.