Dubai, UAE (On-site)
- Must-have: VMware VCDX or vExpert certification/accreditation and VMware Cloud on AWS experience is a MUST. AWS Native Cloud Experience is a big plus
- Intuitive is one of the fastest growing Cloud solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise customers across Private and Public sector verticals.
- Lead Cloud Architect will:
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise to Intuitive’s clients for Enterprise VMware SDDC and VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC on AWS) solution.
- Conduct the advisory, architecture and design sessions for customer and their multi-tenant environments.
- Assist with the lifecycle management of the Hybrid and Public Cloud environment
- Evaluate and analyze the current VMware SDDC implementation and make recommendations for service level and technical improvements
- Support Customer with cloud presales activities and answer tenants and application owners questions around compatibility, VMware best practices, what if scenarios, etc.
- Support Customer in building a complete cloud capacity planning mechanism and report on monthly basis actual utilization vs. allocation vs. underlying hardware capacity, taking into consideration complex Org vDC’s allocation model, and implicitly helping Customer maximize hardware use
- Assumes the role of lead cloud architect and evaluate any VMware product or configuration changes against cloud availability, supportability, interoperability, scalability, etc. before approving or rejecting the change.
- On ground & dedicated single point of technical contact to Customer team with backend liaison to cloud management business unit, VMware Cloud partner program team & VMware professional organization, for any support, as and when required, across any of their activities or responsibilities
- Support any physical network, compute, security or storage change in terms of Customer Cloud impact analysis