· Issue daily sales targets to sales team.
· Manage team of salesmen ensuring that team are utilized and that all required policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Performance manage sales team and take action accordingly.
· Carry out route riding with the sales team, coaching and developing them to maximize sales opportunities.
· Ensure safe working practices are carried out.
· Build customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Follow up on any cancelled orders and investigate the circumstances.
· Ensure high standards of product presentation and any customer complaints are dealt with effectively.
· Carry out routine inspections to ensure that customer is satisfied and there are no issues such as overcharges, bad debt, incorrect POS material etc.
· Supervise unloading and loading of trucks to ensure loads are adequate and correct procedures are followed.
· Analyze routes and take action maximize distribution.
· Manage any cash shortages.
· Manage customer debt and ensure action is taken to follow up.
· Ensure that all handhelds are downloaded and that all required documentation has been completed.
· Compile daily and weekly rounds for the sales team.
· Collect product defect reports.
· Minimum 5-8 years of FMCG experience preferably in traditional trade in GCC
· Proven experience as Sales Supervisor.
· Good selling skills, fluent in English, excellent command in Microsoft applications, self-confident, team player, flexible and adaptable, excellent communication skills, multi tasker, keeps tabs on deadlines, self-motivated and having an outgoing personality
· Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in sales or relevant field
· Preferred Nationality : Indian
· Considering the current situation Candidate currently based in Kuwait would be ideal